The wonderful thing about Dwarf Tomatoes are that there are many great varieties to chose from and more and more are being created every year. Below is a list of the many varieties available today. Just click the name for more information and a description of the variety.
The Benefits of Dwarf Tomatoes.
- Plants are sturdy, attractive and productive!
- Plants vary in height from 2 to 4.5 feet, requiring less caging or trellising.
- Dark and dense (rugose) foliage, thick central stem.
- Tomatoes of all sizes and shapes, including some large fruits up to 18 ounces.
- Easy to grow in pots, on balconies. Wherever space is limited.
Dwarf Varieties: Please click a variety for more information.
|Orange Creme||Seven Nomes||Wherokowhai|
|Pepper-Like Striped||Shadow Boxing||Wild Fred|
|Peppermint Stripes||Silvery Fir Tree||Wild Spudleaf|
|Perth Pride||Sleeping Lady||Willa’s Cariboo|
|Pink Passion||Sneaky Sauce||Window Dwarf|
|Pit Viper||Snow Fairytale||Yamal Dwarf Early|
|Purple Heart||Streak Legal|
|Purple Reign||Sturt Desert Pea|
|Purple Tiger||Summertime Gold|
|Quarter Century||Sweet Adelaide|
|Red House Free Standing||Sweet Sue|
|Regiment Commander||Tanunda Red Dwarf|
|Rosella Purple||Tasmania Chocolate|
|Russian Swirl||Tennessee Suited|
|Saucy Mary||Velvet Night|
|Scoresby Dwarf||Victorian Dwarf|
|Sean’s Yellow Dwarf||Waratah|